* Facilitated WorldWide FCL & LCL Imports of Personal Effects & Household Goods from all Continents, including the Caribbean, Puerto Rico & Hawaii for Corporate Relocations. Monitored status & progress of Imports in Transit.
* Customs Brokerage – Processed entire Importer Relocations from A to Z, including Trucker Dispatch & Corporate Billing.
* Power Of Attorney – utilized for International Imports.
* Vacis Exams & Intensive Exams – Arranged Movement of Imported Containers to Exam Sites.
* Daily Interface – SIRVA Intl Coordinators, U.S. Customs, Freight Forwarders, CBP, Brokers, Freight Consolidators, SteamShip Lines, Warehouses, Terminals, Railyards & Truckers. FCL & LCL Imports.
* New Importer File Initiations – AIR & OCEAN – Organized & proofread all data on Importer Customs Documents for International Corporate Relocations. Reviewed & edited for any missing Importer Data or corrections needed. Followed up to obtain missing & accurate data.
* Importer SpreadSheet – Maintained to track all Importer Files Data.
* Customs Entry For Imports: Responsible to prepare Proforma Invoices & Customs Entry Forms: 7501 & 3461 for both OCEAN Shipments. RLF – Remote Location Filings via ABI (Automated Broker Interface) & Customs Entry Packets for Chicago Imports & U.S. Customs at various U.S. Ports. Payments made to all applicable parties.
* CBP (Customs & Border Protection) – expedite Container moves for Intensive Exams + Customs Entry Packets.
* Extensive Imports Training received to learn entire Imports Process, including Cargo Dispatching & Corporate Billing for AIR & OCEAN. Primarily focused on OCEAN Shipments for Custom Entry, Exams, Dispatch & Corporate Billing.
Export Consultant / Independent Contractor
PROJECT #1: Customized Export Program prepared for Export Automotive Diagnostic Products into 104 Countries.
PROJECT #2: Export Consultant for two Foreign Clients in Belize & Panama involved in Financial Services Industry. Researched International Trade Agreements, Treaties, and Foreign Relations for United States/Belize/Panama to seek specific text within International Country Agreements / Laws to seek parameters, which allow two Foreign Firms to market Financial Services to United States Consumers via the Internet. Provided viable resources for two Clients to present to Belize & Panama Government. Interfaced with US Dept. of State, US Commerce Dept., US Trade Representative (USTR), USA Based Embassies & Consulates, United Nations, World Trade Organization, CIA (World Fact Book & Country Data), USA International Trade Organization, USA Treasury Dept. (International Trade Division), and Caricom.